Dear Owners and Residents:
This is a reminder that Strata is undertaking the verification of the FOBS (transmitter) and strata lot information for security reasons. This will help determine the exact number of FOBs that have been distributed and allow Strata to disable any lost or inactive fobs.
- Residents/Owners must present their FOBS for verification to the Concierge in person during regular concierge hours.
- The deadline for this audit is 4:00 pm on Friday, May 27, 2022.
- After this, any FOBs that aren’t verified may be deactivated.
- In addition, the following must be brought to the Concierge:
- A filled out Fob and Strata Lot Information Form (available in the lobby, or download from here);
- Valid government picture ID for concierge to verify against owner registry;
- For renters only, a letter from the owner of the Strata Lot authorizing the renter to complete the audit, or a copy of the tenant information form (Form K).
- If you have any questions, please contact the Strata Manager.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Bryan Chen, Strata Manager
Strata Plan VR2540-2