Dear owners and residents,

A fire alarm late in the evening of April 5, 2022 was triggered by cooking smoke that got into the hallway.

Residents are reminded to practice kitchen safety rules to help avoid possible fire and smoke. Please turn on the range hood and open windows to vent smoke out.  

Thank you for your consideration.

Published by

Your PP2 Residential Committee

PP2 President until June 2, 2022.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s