This is an update to our PP2 COVID restrictions in light of the most recent BC Public Health Orders posted October 15, 2021.
Masks are required in all public indoor settings for all people born in 2016 or earlier (5+).
- These areas include lobbies, hallways, elevators, parkades, and amenities.
- Vaccines do not provide immediate protection
- COVID-19 vaccines may not prevent you from spreading the virus
- Some vaccinated persons may not build as much protection against the virus as others
- Masks protect people with compromised immune systems
- Masks provide additional protection against other Coronavirus strains
- As per the Provincial Health Officer, it may not be obvious that someone has a disability which would affect their ability to wear a mask. Children under 5 are excluded from the health guideline.
Please continue to follow your strata corporation’s specific safety protocols.
We are all in this together.
Let’s keep each other and our community safe.