The testing of PP2’s fire protection equipment will be conducted between Monday, November 2nd and Friday, November 6th.
Residents are asked to make their units available as follows:
Tuesday, November 3rd
- Floors 28–24: 8:30 am to 10:30 am
- Floors 23–19: 10:45 am to 12:45 pm
- Floors 18–14: 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm
Wednesday, November 4th
- Floors 13–9: 8:30 am to 10:30 am
- Floors 8–2: 10:45 am to 12:45 pm
Our technicians will be taking the following precautionary measures when engaged directly with our clients:
- Wearing gloves and masks in all in-suite or commercial unit inspections
- Keeping a safe 2-meter distance from all tenants
- Asking all tenants to open and close their suite doors and stand back so that the technician can enter
- Refraining from touching any surfaces in-suite
- Not entering a suite where an occupant is presenting symptoms or is in isolation period
PLEASE NOTE: The technicians are granted a 30-minute scheduled lunch break from 12:00pm – 12:30pm. If you require immediate assistance during this time, please contact the office at 604-944-9242. The fire bells will be ringing intermittently and there may be some interruption in elevator service as part of the testing procedure. Some fire doors may also close automatically. We apologize for any inconvenience and will attempt to keep this to an absolute minimum. It is a requirement under the British Columbia Fire Code that we access all spaces, occupied and unoccupied at this time. Due to the flushing of the sprinkler system, there may be some discoloration in the domestic water supply, however; this can be cleared by running your taps briefly. The regular testing of your building’s emergency systems ensures they will function when required and keep you safe and secure.