As observed in the news each day, the effects of COVID-19 are being felt around the world. While the risk is currently very low, RDH will be implementing provisional measures to mitigate any potential exposure to workers and the residents.
- Residents are asked to advise Cam Carruthers of FirstService Residential at email@example.com immediately if they have:
- Returned / will be returning from international travel (including from the US), or an area listed by the Canadian Government with a travel advisory, or
- Are advised by Health Canada to be under self-quarantine.
As a reciprocal measure, we are requiring all workers on site to stay home if they fit within the above categories, and are applying additional measures for workers on site.
- If advised, RDH will postpone entry into your suite until it’s suitable to carry on. While we work through and prepare for change, it is business as normal at present, and RDH is closely monitoring the situation.
- Please note that construction is underway, and access is required to maintain the schedule. Unit access will only be postponed under verifiable circumstances.
- Additional costs will be incurred where construction is impeded without reasons identified above, so we do appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
Interior Unit Access
In some situations, it is necessary for RDH and or a Trade to obtain access to your unit. A notice of at least 24 hours will be given to the unit informing the residents of the intent to enter. Personnel who enter a unit will be wearing at least a face mask and gloves.
Trades have been instructed to follow the Government’s safe distance guidelines where possible. Residents should also follow these guidelines when RDH or a Trade is in their apartment. If so desired, residents can opt to leave the apartment while work is ongoing in the apartment.
RDH Building Science Inc.