Beginning Tuesday August 11th, five visitor stalls across from the EV chargers and closest to second gate will be reserved for building remediation contractors. This will significantly reduce the number of visitor parking stalls, so we thank you for your understanding.
However, the ten parking stalls reserved for Commercial are also available for residents’ visitors between the hours of 7:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. daily.
Please remember that our Electric Vehicle chargers take up two of the remaining stalls (327 and 328), and that EV charging is not allowed on weekends or holidays, as follows:
- No EV charging:
- on weekends, between the hours of 7 pm Friday and 7 am Monday;
- on the following BC holidays between the hours of 7 pm the evening before to 7 am the following morning:
- New Year’s Day, January 1
- Family Day, 3rd Monday of February
- Good Friday, March/April, date varies
- Victoria Day, Last Monday preceding May 25
- Canada Day, July 1
- British Columbia Day, 1st Monday of August
- Labour Day, 1st Monday of September
- Thanksgiving, 2nd Monday of October
- Armistice Day, November 11
- Christmas Day, December 25