- Pacific Point 2 community website closureDear residents and owners, The Pacific Point 2 community website was set up to provide updates on the building enclosure rehabilitation project. Now that the project is substantially complete, there will be no further posts … Continue reading Pacific Point 2 community website closure
- Building enclosure rehabilitation project updateDear residents and owners: Please be advised that work relative to the building enclosure rehabilitation of Pacific Point 2 is substantially complete as of June 30th, 2022. The scope of recommended enclosure rehabilitation work for … Continue reading Building enclosure rehabilitation project update
- Fob audit extended to June 27Dear Owners and Residents: Please be informed that the fob audit deadline is extended to 4:00 pm on June 27, 2022. Instructions: Residents/Owners must present their FOBS for verification to the Concierge in person during regular concierge hours. … Continue reading Fob audit extended to June 27
- New Window Warranty IssueDear Owners, Residents and Tenants: If you re-installed your blinds on your own or used a contractor that was not approved by the Strata Corporation, the window warranty may be voided and any costs associated … Continue reading New Window Warranty Issue
- REMINDER NOTICE of June 2 AGMTAKE NOTICE that the Annual General Meeting of Strata Plan VR2540, Phase 1 and VR2540-2, Phase 2 will be held: Date and Time: Thursday, June 2, 2022 at 6:30 p.m.Registration: 6:00 p.m. **Please take special … Continue reading REMINDER NOTICE of June 2 AGM
Yes. Mine arrived yesterday. Check your spam/junk-mail folders. If not there, contact Bryan Chen at Bryan.Chen@fsresidential.com.
Have not received the link yet! I registered ages ago. Shouldnt it be out already? The AGM starts in 2.5…
Further to your query regarding the scaffolding on the 5th floor, RDH has just advised that it could be another…
Sorry to hear of your depression, Barney. The delay at the lower floors of Phase I has been caused by…
Scaffolding is not complete as you suggest. We’re in Cave n. 508 and depressed waiting for removal. Please urge to…
4 thoughts on “Latest Posts”
My emails and calls to Cam Carruthers NEVER get a response… Is this website the only way to get a hold of our strata manager?
Anyway, I just have a simple request, and it is that a window that was installed in my unit as part of the envelope renovation is malfunctioning (it does not roll in/close). Can I please have someone come and fix it? Thank you.
Please note that you may communicate with the Strata Manager by emailing him at Cam.Carruthers@fsresidential.com, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and making reference to VR2540-2 in the subject line. Alternatively you can contact the FirstService Residential Customer Care Centre at 1-855-273-1967 and they are available 24/7 to address any questions. If they do not know the answer, they will create a ticket and send to Cam Carruthers to respond.
The PP2 community website is maintained by your volunteer strata council and not reviewed by Cam. If you need to contact him, please ensure you include your unit number.
Is there a picture of what the screens will look like on the windows? I’m wondering why we need screens at all (I leave my windows open all the time and have never had a bug problem), and if we have the option to decline.
As per our contract with Cascadia, they will deliver screens with all windows. If individual owners do not want their screens, they can of course remove them.